There are a few requirements companies must meet to be eligible for our program. You are eligible to participate if you:
- Have at least 15 full- or part-time permanent employees working in the United States or Canada
- Have a physical operation in the United States or Canada
- Are publicly or privately held organization
- Have been in business for at least one year, at the program registration deadline
- Must be a(n):
- Online Tire Businesses: Examples are Tire Rack, Simple Tire.
- Franchisees of Groups: Such as Tire Pros, Big O Tires.
- Mass Merchandiser Tire Stores: Examples are Walmart Tire and Lube Express locations, Sears Tire Centers (individual stores are not eligible).
- Wholesale Clubs Selling Tires: Like BJ’s or Costco (individual stores not eligible).
Companies that are Not Eligible Include:
- Tire importers.
- Manufacturer-owned tire stores.
- Private brand tire companies.
- Auto parts businesses that do not sell tires (e.g., Auto Zone, Napa).
Disclaimer: Organizations with 15-24 employees must have an 80% or higher survey response rate for credibility. Workforce Research Group and partners reserve the right to exclude any participant not aligning with the program’s intent and spirit.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER
There are three different ways companies can participate.
FIRST – You can be an individual organization with a FEIN, or Federal Employer Identification Number/Business Number.
SECOND – You can be the parent or holding company of more than one organization, with one FEIN/BN for all subsidiaries. The parent or holding company must register with all employees employed by it.
THIRD – You can be a subsidiary of a parent or holding company but register separately if each subsidiary has a different FEIN/BN. If you have more than one facility, branch, factory, office, or store, you must include all locations that operate under your FEIN/BN in the survey.
WHO TO INCLUDE
Include: All current full-time and part-time employees in the US/Canada, from CEOs to line-level staff, and remote workers who report to a US/Canada-based supervisor.
Exclude: Temporary, seasonal, per diem, PRN, 1099 employees, independent contractors, interns, volunteers, consultants, and employees sourced by other staffing entities. Employees outside the US/Canada are ineligible.